1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

MILWAUKEE HELP!

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by cloud, Feb 8, 2010.

1. cloud

cloud Earning my ears

Our future daughter in law who is 8months pregnant with our first much longed for grandchild lives in Milwaukee, she had planned to be with our son in L A by now but can't go because she will lose her health care package!! we are hoping to go and stay with her and our son when she has th baby next month but there are no direct flights to MIlwaukee from the us:unsure: neither me or my husband are experienced flyers and have only ever flown direct to Sandford orlando from Bristol and the thought of landing in an unfamiler airport and having to tear around to find a connecting flight fills us with dread!!! has anyone any knowledge of this?

2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

See if you can get a connecting flight from Chicago O'Hare International Airport (code ORD). If not, fly direct into Chicago and you can drive to Milwaukee which is only about a 1.5-2 hour drive from Chicago straight up interstate 94.

3. cloud

cloud Earning my ears

Thanks, like the sound of driving from Chicago as son will probably come and pick us up!

4. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

which is a bonus! good luck sorting it out :hug2:

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Connecting is not as scary as it seems. There are plenty of people to help. However, flying into O'hare and then connecting can be daunting as it is a huge airport.

6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Connecting is not bad, even in a large airport. There are plenty of airport employees who can help you.

Milwaukee is a small airport.