1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

moisturiser for the plane?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by partygirl, Jun 25, 2011.

1. partygirl

partygirl Earning my ears

Does anyone take any moisturiser on the plane is it allowed nowadays?

Is there anyone who perhaps makes a kit for the plane with all the essentials in?
  2. Poohtle

Poohtle Imagineer

I usually take some and then forget to use it. I don't take a kit as such, but in my clear security plastic bag I do usually have some hand cream, lip salve, lipstick and moisturiser. Each under the size limit of course.
  3. chief

chief Earning my ears

i did take a small tube of face cream which you have to put in a clear bag. we all found this useful because i also took face wipes to freshen up [you always feel so grimey] and the wipes do make your face feel like you have had a face lift:tongue: if you fly with virgin you do get a small kit container tooth brush and toothpaste and a pen and socks., im not sure about other airlines though:smile:
  4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

At the moment E.Arden (at Boots) have a multipack of the 8-hour cream range which will gives travel sized tubes. Excellent for those long-haul flights. :thumbsup: