1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

moisturiser for the plane?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by partygirl, Jun 25, 2011.

1. partygirl

partygirl Earning my ears

Does anyone take any moisturiser on the plane is it allowed nowadays?

Is there anyone who perhaps makes a kit for the plane with all the essentials in?

2. Poohtle

Poohtle Imagineer

I usually take some and then forget to use it. I don't take a kit as such, but in my clear security plastic bag I do usually have some hand cream, lip salve, lipstick and moisturiser. Each under the size limit of course.

3. chief

chief Earning my ears

i did take a small tube of face cream which you have to put in a clear bag. we all found this useful because i also took face wipes to freshen up [you always feel so grimey] and the wipes do make your face feel like you have had a face lift:tongue: if you fly with virgin you do get a small kit container tooth brush and toothpaste and a pen and socks., im not sure about other airlines though:smile:

4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

At the moment E.Arden (at Boots) have a multipack of the 8-hour cream range which will gives travel sized tubes. Excellent for those long-haul flights. :thumbsup: