1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Monsters University Bash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Limited Time Magic

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

muh187649LARGE.jpg

The Monsters University Homecoming celebration begins on June 14 and will continue for the entire Monstrous Summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The fun starts at 6pm in the park and will finish at 10pm, it will feature our DJ “Monster of Scaremonies” spinning the hits while you take part in games and activities across the quad.

During the party, the monsters of rock, Scare Supply, will be on stage playing a medley of monster mash-ups before they’re joined by Mike Wazowski and James P. “Sulley” Sullivan. The Monsters University Cheerleaders will also lead the Monster University Fight Song to keep the energy up during the bash.
  2. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

Do you have a date when it ends Wendy? My dd would love it, but Im guessing that it will be over by the time we get there in September.

Mags
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There doesn't seem to be an end date at the moment Mags, but I'm guessing it will finish around Labour Day which is the beginning of September :sorry: As soon as more information becomes available I will let you know.
  4. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Yea I was wondering the same thing. We arrive 6th September so bet we just miss it :0(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk