1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Mr. Potato Head Goes to Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by MickeyMouse, Jun 15, 2008.

1. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse Administrator Staff Member Administrator

In this video podcast we "peel" back the curtain and watch Walt Disney Imagineers "whip up" a 5-foot version of the popular childhood toy, "Mr. Potato Head." The famous spud will welcome guests into the new attraction, "Toy Story Mania!," set to open at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in May, and at Disney's California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort in June.

More...

2. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

I would seriously travel all the way to florida JUST to go on this ride. It looks amazing.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It is wicked Josh. You are going to love it. Wait until you see Mr. Potato Head! He's different each time, and it's really wonderful. The entire queue area is really nice.

I took some photos when we were there for the AP preview. I'll see if I can round them up. Have to find the camera, then download them, then try to figure out how to resize them on this new laptop...

You get the idea!

4. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

LOL, please post them I'm excited! lol I think I may be going back sometime within the next two years as mum has been speaking about it.