1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

multi centre trip, disney first or last?

Discussion in 'General' started by UKTim, Oct 15, 2008.

1. UKTim

UKTim Earning my ears

We're looking at booking a multi centre trip maybe to new york and vegas as well as orlando

Thing is, would you do disney first before the others or last? I can see advantages to both
  2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Personally I`d save the best till last and go to Orlando at the end of your trip.
  3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

We've done it both ways and last definitely best! (if you do Disney first, everything else tends to be a bit of a let down)
  4. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Have to agree we always save the best til last too!!!
  5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

if i went to disney first then i'd want to go back so always last for me too
  6. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

If there isn't much difference in airfare (frugal person here!), I would do New York, Las Vegas, then Orlando.

New York first because it's a shorter flight than going on to Las Vegas immediately. Gives you a chance get your bearings and adjust to the time difference. Three hours time difference between Las Vegas and New York/Orlando. About a five-hour flight from NY to LAS, give or take a bit and the same from LAS to MCO.

The Las Vegas Strip operates 24/7, so you'll want to be well-rested when you arrive! :wink:

Orlando last--just because! It's a combination of fun and relaxation and similar flight time as it would be to NYC--give or take a bit. :lol:
  7. Steven

Steven Earning my ears

I'm gonna be the odd one out and how about the twin bit in the middle? I did a week Orlando, 2hr 30mins flight to New York for 3 nights and back to Orlando for a week! Got a fab bargain doing that.