1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

‘My Disney Experience’ app to replace ‘Mobile Magic’ as Disney parks’ official app

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Wendy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney Parks and Resorts will be releasing the beta version of their new mobile app dubbed “My Disney Experience” in August 2012. The free app will include park hours, wait times, maps, dining and attraction information and more.

The app will be similar to the current Mobile Magic app and will feature all the existing features of the app along with more detailed features including some that will launch at a later date. Some of the features will require the user sign-in with a free account.

The My Disney Experience app will be available for the iPhone, iPad and Android phones during the beta test and will ultimately replace the current Mobile Magic app in early 2013. The app will be available for free in both the App Store and the Android Marketplace.
  2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Hmmm... I'd be willing to bet that this one won't be tied to Verizon for the extra content. If I had to guess, I'd say that Verizon only had an exclusive deal on Mobile Magic for a period of time. Bet that time period has now expired and this new version will be independent of any carrier.

I hope! :fingers:

Tom :)macwave:... don't like stuff tied to specific vendors...)
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like it could be a very useful app. :yes: