1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

My pre-trippie

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Tink in Pink, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Tink in Pink

Tink in Pink Earning my ears

So now mum has definately booked the car and some dollars are on the way, the villa balance has been sent. Astons passport form has been sent with 2 copies of 2 different pics in the hope that one of them will be Ok for the passport.(do you realise how hard it is to take a pic of a 9 and a half month old for a passport??:erm:)One of my friends (if she can be called that, we dont seem to get on) Is going on hol soon and keeps trying to show off to me, but with the chance of sounding a tad childish: I dont care coz im going to Florida so there:pgig: I have a feeling that I am doing everyones head in talking about Florida, my boss has told me to shut up on numerous occasions now(RUDE:d:) And my best friend who has come back from her florida/new york trip a few weeks ago keeps saying how jelous she is, although i was jelous when she went so it is her turn. I went to an Ann Summers party last night and spent the hole time talking Disney to anyone who would listen(or even anyone who wouldnt), Disney and Ann Summers doesnt exactly mix!! :pgig: Hopefully me and mum will be going to Staples on Friday to print some of the things i got off and will post pics. Speak soon. xxx
  2. Tink in Pink

So me and mum went to sainsburys the other day and it was 25% off all clothes, who are we to miss a bargain like that?? We bought a pair of joggers each, mum in army green and me in black and aston 2 pairs of joggers, navy blue and pale blue. So we have our bottoms sorted for the journey as joggers will be a lot more comfy than wearing jeans, is that sad that we have planned our outfits for the journey?? Oh well. Tomorrow i am hoping that we will be going to staples to print of a load of our invitations etc. Fingers crossed i will be able to post pics of them aswell. xx
  3. Tink in Pink

So today has been a very busy day, WE WENT TO STAPLES TO GET OUR STUFF PRINTED!!!! Woo hoo :pgig::thumbs-up So as requested by Claire here are some pics.These [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] will be put through the letter box each morning for when the kids wake up in the morning, there are 2 for each morning, basically saying have a good day. These [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Are all for their welcome packs.
    Continued
  4. Tink in Pink

And these [​IMG] [​IMG] Are our invitations for our ADR's, how exciting!! xx
  5. Tink in Pink

Now mum has booked the park tickets. I have been looking through all mine and Astons things for Florida and all we need is a sleeping bag for Aston and some new PJs for me. Then just to book Photopass closer to the time and thats it. Mum phoned continental the other day and we found out I acn take Astons car seat and pushchair, also Aston gets a allowance for 1 suitcase so between us we can take 3 so i will be taking 1 inside the other on the way there and if we need extra for all of our stuff i can buy a holdall while we are there. 7 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!
  6. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Wow!!! Those cards and invites are just amazing! How in the world did you put those together??
  7. Tink in Pink

I got the designs of another site and the lovely people who designed them for me personalised them aswel, they are all a big secret from the kids. :lol:
  8. Tink in Pink

I had a few more presents to get Elizabeth and Aston (well 1 for Elizabeth and 3 for Aston) for there flight so went to Matalan and seen some Disney books 5 for £2 so decided to get 1 for Elizabeth, 1 for Aston and 1 each for the triplets. [​IMG] Also got Aston these [​IMG] from Asda. So thats done now, 9 presents each to keep them occupied on the plane. So we wrapped Elizabeths ready [​IMG] And Astons [​IMG] We are training Elizabeth to do her fair share of carrying Aston round the parks [​IMG] But then again he is almost as big as her so not sure if that will work out, lol. xx
  9. Tink in Pink

So all in all we are getting very close to our holiday and things are falling nicely into place, ONLY 4 WEEKS AND 1 DAY TO GO!!!!!!!! :spin: Astons passport came through, quicker than expected which was a bonus! :smile: [​IMG] Got some dollars!!!! And my best friend gave me all the dollars she had left from her holiday to Florida, 6 whole dollars all for me!!!! :pgig: [​IMG] Got our villa itinerary [​IMG] And most importantly our tickets!!!! [​IMG] Our disney ones are getting delivered to our villa while we are there.
    I also have found some of our old pics from Florida 5 years ago!!! My brother and sister riding 'one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish' (try saying that when your drunk!! :pgig: ) [​IMG] Elizabeth making a funny face. [​IMG]
  10. Tink in Pink

Me and Elizabeth waiting for a ride. [​IMG] Mum flirting with some sexy sailors!! :pgig: [​IMG] All of us minus the triplets and Aston with the main man (mouse) himself!! [​IMG]
  11. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Thiose cards and invites are fantastic! May have to do something like that myself :D
  12. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Love the cards and invitations you had printed!

Methinks Aston's mum is going to have fun with some of his gifts! :wink:

You're going to have an awesome holiday! :D
  13. Tink in Pink

We've don our t-shirts!!!! Well minus 2 anyway.
    We got the Mickey Mouse and gang ones done for the 'Welcome to Disney' packs. Just havent done Luke and Blakes as theres are going on red t-shirts so need to be done in the dark transfer paper.
    [​IMG]

The ones for the breakfast with Cat in the Hat, Thing 1& 2 and Spiderman but only for Aston and Elizabeth as the others wont be with us then. [​IMG] The ones for the meal at Crystal Palace with Pooh Bear and friends which will be on the table in the morning with the kids invites to the meal. [​IMG] The ones for the meal at Akershus with the Princesses although we did Lightening Mcqueen and Buzz Lightyear on Blake and Lukes as we didnt think they would appreciate having princesses on there t-shirts, and i didnt fancy walking around Epcot with 2 nancys with princesses on there t-shirts. :pgig: [​IMG] And Astons birthday t-shirt which he will be wearing to the princess meal as its his birthday that day. Front [​IMG] Back [​IMG] All the t-shirts for the character meals will be signed by the characters so the t-shirts can be keepsakes for the kids. :spin:
  14. Tink in Pink

There is so much that i would have loved to do for this trip but i want to take the absolute minimum with me so i can buy loads while i am there. :grin:

I had work last night so didnt get to bed till gone 12, as i was lying in bed i almost dozed off then all of a sudden i just thought, i got 1 week and 6 days till the day i go to florida, its actually under 2 weeks till we go! it was like a bolt of lightening, its been 5 years since we last went and now its less than 2 weeks before we go, its come round so quickly. :mickeybou That was it though, i couldnt get back to sleep till 3am and Aston is up at 7am every morning on the dot. :zzz:
    All i was thinking about was is Aston gunna be scared of the characters? :confused2 Will i be to scared to go on the tower of terror? :erm: I mean i love this ride, i love all rides but i went to alton towers a few months back and while waiting in the queue for oblivion i was almost crying where i was so scared, although i loved it when i was on it, its just the getting on thats the scary part. Will aston be a nightmare on the 12 hour flight? :cry: Will we make our connecting flight? :erm: At least if we dont we can look around all the shops at Newark and i can say we have been shopping in New York. :pgig:Will i have enough spending money?
    Oh well, it 13 days till we go so theres no turning back now. :thumbs-up
  15. Tink in Pink

OMG, In one week today, I will be at the airport probably feeling sooooo excited, I will be close to being sick (not that I'm far off that now!!) :eek:mg: . I was hoping this week will just be a week of relaxing and getting a load of early nights in, as I only have a shift tonight and thursday night left at work, but Aston has a really nasty cough so although I am getting an early night I am up twice with him so I am absolutely cream crackered :zzz: with a bit of luck he will be getting better by the end of the week!! So this week we have to get ourselves backpacks for our hand luggage on the plane, finish the last two t-shirts we have to make and pack!!!!! :grin:
  16. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Hey Laura - see you have sneeked over here as well!:p015:

Did you just copy your trippie from other forum? Want to post mine here as well but can't be bothered re-doing it!!LOL

Carreen
    xxx
  17. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

ooo yes please copy it :D more trip reports :smiley4:
  18. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Those TShirts came out great! :p015:
  19. CC71

CC71 Earning my ears

A newbie here, loving your pre trippie, your little boy is gorgeous and so smiley. The t-shirts are too cute
  20. mgmrach

mgmrach Imagineer

LOVE those tshirts