1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

my trip, maybe

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by kimb28, Jun 24, 2011.

1. kimb28

kimb28 Earning my ears

If anyone has advice for some inexpensive must dos please let me know. I have been driving everyone around me bonkers with all my Disney talk, but I am so excited! I have booked some ADRs already.

The best part of this trip is my traveling companion who is also my best friend. He and I have been friends for 20 years as of this fall. He has 3 cousins who are cast members and are helping us with the cost of the trip by getting us into the parks as their guests and booking our hotel at a discount.

Kim’s Disney DreamVacation 2011<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

4 days 5 nights​

Staying at the PopCentury or an All Star ​

<o:p> </o:p>​

-Thursday 9/8: get in car, drive to ATL, Stay w/ travel companion’s sister and her family

-Friday 9/9: Arrive at Disney, havedinner at Downtown Disney or dinner at ‘Ohana @ Polynesian.

-Saturday 9/10: Hollywood Studios, lunch at Brown Derby,dinner at 50’s Prime Time, Fantasmic with priority seating

-Sunday 9/11: Animal Kingdom until early afternoon, Dip in pool?, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> in evening (‘til midnight)

-Monday 9/12: Epcot, lunch atYakatori house, Rose and Crown Pub, or Tangierine Cafe, dinner at Tutto Italia or Tokyo Dining

-Tuesday 9/13: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> (closes @ 7 for Halloween party) Go to Polynesian (boat parade 9 pm, fireworks 9:30) or Contemporary to watch fireworks

-Wednesday 9/14: Breakfast at Grand Floridian with Pooh, Mary and <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Alice</st1:place></st1:city>,Drive to ATL, give boys presents

-Thursday 9/15: Try not to be annoyed with each other on final leg of drive home

<o:p> </o:p>

2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Sounds like a nice trip planned! We all love a good discount. :yes: