1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

my trip, maybe

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by kimb28, Jun 24, 2011.

1. kimb28

kimb28 Earning my ears

If anyone has advice for some inexpensive must dos please let me know. I have been driving everyone around me bonkers with all my Disney talk, but I am so excited! I have booked some ADRs already.

The best part of this trip is my traveling companion who is also my best friend. He and I have been friends for 20 years as of this fall. He has 3 cousins who are cast members and are helping us with the cost of the trip by getting us into the parks as their guests and booking our hotel at a discount.

Kim’s Disney DreamVacation 2011<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

4 days 5 nights​

Staying at the PopCentury or an All Star ​

<o:p> </o:p>​

-Thursday 9/8: get in car, drive to ATL, Stay w/ travel companion’s sister and her family

-Friday 9/9: Arrive at Disney, havedinner at Downtown Disney or dinner at ‘Ohana @ Polynesian.

-Saturday 9/10: Hollywood Studios, lunch at Brown Derby,dinner at 50’s Prime Time, Fantasmic with priority seating

-Sunday 9/11: Animal Kingdom until early afternoon, Dip in pool?, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> in evening (‘til midnight)

-Monday 9/12: Epcot, lunch atYakatori house, Rose and Crown Pub, or Tangierine Cafe, dinner at Tutto Italia or Tokyo Dining

-Tuesday 9/13: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> (closes @ 7 for Halloween party) Go to Polynesian (boat parade 9 pm, fireworks 9:30) or Contemporary to watch fireworks

-Wednesday 9/14: Breakfast at Grand Floridian with Pooh, Mary and <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Alice</st1:place></st1:city>,Drive to ATL, give boys presents

-Thursday 9/15: Try not to be annoyed with each other on final leg of drive home

<o:p> </o:p>

2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Sounds like a nice trip planned! We all love a good discount. :yes: