1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

nearest medical facility ?

Discussion in 'Special Needs' started by dumbo77, Nov 25, 2009.

1. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

does anyone know what the nearest medical facility is to the swan hotel ? my youngest son has cf and i just want to have everything i will need in an emergency ready just in case before we go (otherwise i will be very very stressed:insane:) im the type of mommie that has to be perfectly prepared so i can relax ya all know the type :sorry:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There are two. I would have to run a google map to see which was truly closer.

There is the Dr. Phillips Hospital on Turkey Lake Road. It used to be called the Sand Lake Hospital. From the Swan, you would go to the main road, take a left and head for DTD. At Hotel Plaza Blvd, take a right and go to the intersection of Hotel Plaza and 535 (at Crossroad's Plaza) where you would take a left but stay to the far right. You will take the next right on Palm Parkway. Follow along (Palm Parkway becomes Turkey Lake Road) and the hospital will be on your left before you come to the intersection of Turkey Lake and Sand Lake roads.

The other is Celebration Hospital. It is just off 192 in the area known as Celebration.

Of the two, I would head to Dr. Phillips/Sand Lake hospital. :yes:

3. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

:hug2::hug2::hug2: aw bless you X

4. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

thank you for the info i shall go and have a look at it now and find the postal code so i can pop it into our sat nav just in case :thumbsup: