1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New AP discounts

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by dzneeprincss, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Mousesavers is also reporting this deal:

October-December Discounted Package

You can get a specially priced package at select Walt Disney World resorts most nights 9/28/08-11/25/08, 11/29/08-12/3/08 and 12/13/08-12/23/08. The room rate is discounted. The dining plans and wine plans can be added on at regular prices.

Examples: purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package (accommodations for 5 nights and a 6-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket) for just:

* $49 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort (total package price is $1,168) in Value season
    * $94 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a studio at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa or Disney’s Old Key West Resort (total package price is $2,236) in Value season
    * Other lengths of stay, resorts, room types and seasons are available at varying prices. This time period includes Value, Regular and Holiday seasons, so rates will vary widely depending on your dates.

With this offer, you can book a regular Magic Your Way Package (Code DGL), a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining (QXD) or a Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining (UVL). You can also add on the Wine & Dine Plan.

Book by 9/24/08. 3-night minimum stay. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use unless you add the No Expiration option for an extra cost. No group rates or other discounts apply.

2. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

so if anyone can book these, what do I do? just phone disney line and ask them whats available? then just book flight and its all done?

3. dzneeprincss

dzneeprincss Earning my ears

Thats what you can do.

4. madhatter

madhatter Earning my ears

my gfs family does exactly that so they make sure they know theyve booked and have all of the information themselves. its a bit new to me but im going to try it for our next trip

5. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

I went through travel agents for a long time but when one made a mistake I got to disney and nothing was booked. since then I learned how to book it myself and its no harder than a phone call plus i know that i have everything booked, I have all the reservation numbers myself and the prices are the same

ADR reservations are just as easy and doing it yourself means if youre on the phone and they say one restaurant isnt available at your time you can ask them for alternatives. its very hard to give an agent everything you would consider doing intstead and all the times.

i agree with beccaberry

6. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

it works both ways tas can find out about discounts before the rest of us but if you look on forums like this one you'll find them at about the same time because youll get kind people posting the discounts and codes.

some tas can be very persistent and I dont like that just tell me the codes and discounts and Ill decide

once you find one you like though you can just email them for changes and reservations which works out well for guests from overseas

7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I missed talking with the CM's making my ADR's this time , but was thankful for Marie's help . With the wedding, I had absolutely no time . She handled everything for me right down to ADR's at Jimmy Buffet's City Walk and vouchers for my tix to SeaWorld & Universal . Plus everything Disney except the pin event . I'll let you know how I make out , once home .
    Becca, thanks for the mousesavers info . I'm considering four nights in November for Super Soap Weekend and $49. is a great rate . If rooms are available by the time I can make deposit . LOL