1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Beautifully Disney Collection Coming to Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Beautifully Disney defines timeless beauty through collections of fairytale nostalgia, unlocking harmonious colors. Through the collections of this new and enchanting line, it is the goal to keep guests romanced by the contrast of mysterious yet inviting colors and sparkle to experience modern recreations of our most beloved and treasured Disney characters. Beautifully Disney is sure to bring out the sheer brilliance of your inner most beauty. The character inspired collection is the first of its kind for Disney Parks and has been developed to evoke the spirit, beauty, and fantasy of all things Disney.

beautifully-disney.jpg

Beautifully Disney is for guests who are drawn to gorgeous, wearable, high quality colors, and love to experiment with the latest products, pigments and trends. It has been developed for guests that are inspired by the timeless beauty of our Disney characters, and the diverse stories they represent.

Beautifully Disney provides a rich color collection for lips, eyes, and nails at an exceptional quality level. Through character and storytelling on the cosmetic packaging, guests will be able to choose from their favorite films and characters in various moods. The range will provide a broad expanse of classic colors as well as some fashion forward trend colors that are complementary to the spectrum of skin tones. Coordinating cosmetic bags and beauty tools will round out the initial Beautifully Disney offering to create a truly immersive beauty statement.

The merchandiser for Beautifully Disney, Lisa Bergman, said “Beautifully Disney was developed for guests of all ages that love to experiment with colorful makeup and the latest trends. With each season, we will release new collections and palettes to bring a vast assortment of beloved Disney characters, plus fashion forward colors and trends into guests everyday beauty regimen.”

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I wish they would offer more shirts/blouses/ different cut tees... That would make me buy!

Cosmetics? Hmmm, not so sure, maybe nail polish, I have allergic reactions to most brands, so I stick to what I know works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Wendy

I wish there were more v neck t shirts, I can't wear round or crew neck and I often see things I'd like but I can't buy them :sigh:

4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yet another thing to avoid when I am there with my DW. :lol:

5. Wendy

Not if tell her :taunt:

6. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Cosmetics, not my thing really.

7. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I found 1 :yes: I think it was the only one in all of Disney World :lol: It was black and had a small Disney World logo in the corner with a few small stones. I love it so very much I can't bring myself to wear it. How silly is that?? It is just that I haven't ever seen anything like it, just your standard tee shirts and I don't know if I will ever find one again :unsure: