1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New caramel shop set for Germany pavilion in Disney Epcot

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Jun 17, 2010.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

One shop at Epcot will close this fall to make room for another. In the Germany Pavilion, the "Glas und Porzellan" shop will close and in late September "Karamelle-Kuche" (Caramel Kitchen) will open in its place. The new shop wil resemble an Old World German caramel shop. Among the offerings will be fresh caramel popcorn, caramel apples, caramel-covered strawberries and marshmallows, all handmade by cast members in the shop's show kitchen. This new store will be the world's only free-standing retail location for Storck, who are the makers of Werther's Original candies. Because of this, some products will be available here that are not available anywhere else. Other items for sale include gourmet caramels, cookies, brownies, fudge and cupcakes.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well the Glass shop is very pretty to look at, but honestly I don't often see much being sold there.

Caramel is Herself's favorite treat. :D I think we'll be spending some time in Germany! I'm not a huge fan (tooooo sweet) but it will have a lovely aroma, won't it? :yes:

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

mmmm caramel

lol I am now doing my best Candy Lady impersonation in my head

4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I will be spending loads of time in Germany . Not that I haven't in the past . :lol: I love caramel apples .

5. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Wow! If I tell Dh this I could be in Disney by the end of the week :lol:

I like this news :yes: