1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Character Fun Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Isafari, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Winnie the Pooh replaces Lotso in the meet-and-greet location at Feature Animation on May 16th. Lotso will continue to be seen in the Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun parade.

Guests will be able to take part in an energetic and fun-filled meet-and-play experience with Phineas and Ferb beginning May 16th near Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano.

A “Cars 2” meet-and-greet is scheduled to open June 5th near Muppet*Vision 3-D.

Lightning McQueen replaces Herbie the Love Bug on stage in Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Spectacular beginning June 5th.
  2. lsnorris

lsnorris Earning my ears

We would have liked meeting lotso.

My son will love watching McQueen.
  3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I am SO excited about this :yes:

We are huge Phineas and Ferb fans here and I think Marc is going to love Cars! We are going to be packing away his baby bedding and moving him into a toddler bed (sniff sniff) and when given a choice he picked Cars for his new room! :thumbsup: from us :D