1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New characters at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Walt Disney World's Christmas season has begun, and there are a few surprises in store for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party which starts on Tuesday 7th November at the Magic Kingdom.

New characters will make appearances in the Magic Kingdom during the separate ticket event.

Duffy the Disney Bear will join the festivities on a float in Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, which is performed twice each evening.

When he is not entertaining guests, Duffy will pose for photos in Town Square and he’ll be dressed for the holidays.

Phineas and Ferb will come over from Disney’s Hollywood Studios and greet guests in Tomorrowland.

Guests will have the rare occasion to meet Snow White and all Seven Dwarfs together in Frontierland.

Santa Claus will be in the parade, but guests can also meet him in Town Square.

As is tradition for the parties, Mickey and Minnie will be dressed in their Christmas finest, and most other characters will have a holiday look, including scarves. It does “snow” on Main Street, U.S.A., after all!

mickey-at-christmas.jpg

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place Nov. 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27, 29, 30 and Dec. 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18 from 7 p.m. until midnight.

Day-of-event pricing is $62.95 and $57.95 for ages 3 to 9.

Savings of $6 per ticket are available if tickets are purchased in advance.
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

YAY!! We have this booked for the 16th! :bounce: :bounce:
  3. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

Becca, my wonderful Dh has booked a surprise trip to Disney and we'll be there Dec15 -19!! And we'll be at MVMCP on the 16th too!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

HAHAHA I just said the SAME thing in your thread!! :bounce:

I'm so excited for you guys!!
  5. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:hug2: You'll have to sneak in some of that adult hot chocolate!!!!!!:tongue: