1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Disney World resort refillable mugs for 2009

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Jul 9, 2009.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

A new type of refillable mug has been seen at WDW for 2009. Now with colour coded handles/tops in red/yellow/black so everyone knows which is theirs.

for the 12ounce sizes mugs the cost is £12.99+.85c tax and the normal rules apply. Free refills for length of stay at the resort where the mugs were purchased.

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

thats a good idea! ... I wish there were more color options though.... picky Mari! hahahaha

3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Hooray!

We still use our mugs from 2000 and 2005. Makes me feel like I'm there..sorta..

4. firenice

firenice Earning my ears

Can we fill them at the resort in the am, and take them with us to the parks? We will use the bus most of the time.

5. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Certainly! :yes:

That's what we do. Fill them with coffee in the morning, then off to the parks. We usually get a locker at the parks and put the mugs and any other sundry stuff we're carrying into the locker. It's there when we need it during the day. Then, when we're leaving the park, pick up our mugs and fill them with tea or soda on the way back to our room.

Tom :)macwave:... who has a rather large collection of drink mugs!)

6. Macl1uk

Macl1uk Earning my ears

The free refills do not include juices. We stayed again this year at Animal Kingdom Lodge and guests were refilling an array of different mugs, evidently from different hotels and different years.

:wave: