1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Entertainment at Storybook Circus in the New Fantasyland

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

New Fantasyland is proud to present the Storybook Circus Giggle Gang!

sbc-1.jpg

What would a circus be without clowns? At Storybook Circus in Magic Kingdom Park, our masters of mirth tickle your funny bone with a whirlwind of wackiness. Just wait until you meet boss clown Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and his protégés, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort. Together, they engage in circus shenanigans, from classic calamities to clown calisthenics. They’re sure to have you in stitches!

sbc-2.jpg

Joining the Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is the Silly Saxtet, parading onto the circus grounds with their own unique twist on circus music standards, and featured clown Wowzer, a specialty performer who takes center ring and keeps his audience enthralled with amazing feats of thrills, chills and hilarity.

sbc-3.jpg

Inspired by everything from Walt Disney’s “Dumbo” to the music of Spike Jones, the Storybook Circus Giggle Gang also has its roots in the classic traditions of The Greatest Show on Earth. Several members of the ensemble are graduates of the famed Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College.

sbc-4.jpg

“I feel like I’m going back to my roots,” said Show Director Mark Renfrow, himself a member of the Clown College Class of ’83. “People are going to be really surprised by the Storybook Circus Giggle Gang. They’re just so approachable and fun. They really bring the whole circus area to life.”

sbc-5.jpg

The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang debuts this week, as part of the grand reveal of New Fantasyland!

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Re: Storybook Circus Giggle Gang Appearing at the New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom

I must be getting old, I did not understand 90% of the words in that thread title!! LOL!