1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Fantasyland Pins Only Available at Coronado Springs Convention Center on 6 December

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

One thing that won’t be found at Magic Kingdom Park on the 6th December will be the limited edition pins created for New Fantasyland. Instead, there will be a special release party for the grand opening pin collection that evening at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.

This release party will take place in Room J at the Convention Center from 5pm to 8pm.

pins.jpg

During this event, Disney will be releasing six individual limited edition pins, including the “I Was There!” pin. There will also be a super jumbo-sized pin; a boxed pin set inspired by Casey, Jr.; and individual pins plus the complete boxed set inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic “Dumbo.”

ap-pins.jpg

For Annual Passholders there will be three individual limited edition pins celebrating Be Our Guest Restaurant, Storybook Circus and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid. Passholders will also find a limited edition sling bag (edition size 600) and a 24kt coin card (edition size 1,000). A valid Passholder ID must be presented in order to purchase these items.

bag-and-pins.jpg

Sadly, none of these items will be found in the Magic Kingdom on the 6th December as all quantities will be released at the Coronado Springs Convention Center. If you plan on going to the Pin event, Disney have said that Guests may start lining up at the Convention Center beginning at 4pm and not before as the Resort will not allow guests to line up any earlier.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I think this is really sad that Disney is not releasing the pins in the New Fantasyland :( I would have loved the Beauty and the Beast Annual Passholder pin or even the coin, but I have a feeling that will be expensive :lol: I have little chance of getting them though as I doubt there will be anything available after the 6th :sigh: