1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Harry Potter attraction debuts next spring in the UK

Discussion in 'Other Parks and Attractions News & Rumours' started by Wendy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

For Harry Potter fans in Europe who haven't had the chance to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando (or even for those who have), a new Harry Potter experience is opening next spring in the United Kingdom.

wb-potter-art.jpg

The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London will open next spring at the Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden. Tour visitors will get to go on the sets used in the filming of the Harry Potter movies, see the costumes and props used in the films and watch demonstrations of some of the technology used in the movies.

The Thinkwell Group is involved in designing and producing the project.

Tickets on sale October 13 and will be £28 for adults and £21 for children.

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

the building looks like it should be in universal studios!
    not sure id visit though, seems quite alot of money just to go and look at things - i need rides for that amount of money! :lol:

3. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

I agree! It would be very hard for me to forget the happy potter area at the universal studio!

4. chief

chief Earning my ears

i love harry potter but not for £98 i don't:thumbsdown: it seems an awful lot of money or am i just tight after spending all my money and some on the kids during the 6 weeks holidays:tongue: