1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

new magic kingdom tour?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by jojo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. jojo

jojo Imagineer

Has anyone been on this one yet?

The Magic Kingdom has launched a new walking tour - 'Walt Disney - Marceline to Magic Kingdom'.

Explore how events in Walt Disney's life helped shape the Walt Disney World Resort and the attractions within it. As one of Walt’s final visions, the Magic Kingdom Park shares many similarities and likenesses to the storyline of his life. By using the park as a walking timeline, guests will discover how the events in Walt's life helped develop his understanding and view of the world around him, and inspired him to create some of the most wonderful and cherished stories and attractions in our theme parks. During this 2.5 to 3 hour walking tour, guests will also get an insider look into the operation and design of some of the most beloved attractions in the Magic Kingdom Park.

Details
    - Offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:15am
    - 2.5 to 3 hours duration
    - Ages 12 and older
    - $30 plus tax per person (Theme park admission required)

2. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

I have a client going in September on the tour. I'll ask her about it when she gets back.

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

That sounds really interesting! I think id like to do that if we ever get the chance to go back :yes:

4. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Hmmm...I would be interested in taking this tour. :yes: