1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Mermaid Package at Pirates League

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 17, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

To celebrate the release of “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” The Pirate's League at Magic Kingdom Park is adding a new package just for enchanting girls.

Starting on May 20 and ending on July 2nd The Pirates League will offer this new, limited time, deluxe packaged called The Mermaid Transformation Package ($29.95 plus tax)

"The Mermaid's Transformation Package is for bold, daring girls who want to evoke the radiant and cool colors of the ocean. This limited-time transformation is for girls who want to have their inner mermaid shine through.

The package includes:

• A luminous make-up transformation that evokes the iridescent and vibrant colors of the seas.
    • A full-sized bottle of Pirates of the Caribbean: Mermaid’s Tears Nail Lacquer by O.P.I.
    • A shimmering hair accessory and style
    • Rhinestone face gem.
    • Plus a special Pirates League Sheath and a special gift from O.P.I. – the O.P.I. Pirates of the Caribbean Mini Nail Lacquer Set"
    Don’t delay, the package will disappear back into the depths of the sea on July 2.

For reservations at The Pirates League and to learn more about this whimsical package, please call 407.WDW.CREW (407.939.2739 )

mermaid.jpg