1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

new phone, is iphone good?

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by daftaboutdisney, Dec 22, 2008.

1. daftaboutdisney

daftaboutdisney Earning my ears

Hi all I want a new phone for christmas but cant decide between the iphone or a razr phone

the razr looks smaller and easier to use :lol: but the iphone does more

I have an ipod touch can that be converted to an iphone?

does an iphone have to work on the network its bought on and is it available as pay as you go yet?

2. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

I wouldn't have get a razr. I'm really not a big fan of Motorolla.... they seem to have taken the motto 'form over function'. They produce stunning phones but not very good to use. I would recc. the iPhone. You can't convert one as far as I'm aware, as it doesn't have all of the doo-dahs (that being the technical term) that it requires to be a phone.

You can get it on O2 paygo;
    http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/co...cle=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.STATIC.APPLE.APPLEIPHONE

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I have an iphone and I love it!

I like the fact that you get so much more than a phone, you can download lots of things, it is actually really easy to use, its got a great camera, internet navegation is sooo easy....

the only con I see is that the reception isnt great

4. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

and no real keyboard...Ive had a razur for years...and only recently has it been screwing up..could be because its a few years old...I have never had a problem with Moto phones..but comparing a razur to an iPhone is like comparing apples to oranges...

5. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

You can unlock the i phone. Dh has and can access all but he had a few teething problems. Sorted in the end and he gets updates sent to him.