1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

**New SeaWorld Tour

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Isafari, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Just a quick word to let you know that SeaWorld have a new tour available. Details in my animal guide HERE

It sounds good to me and I am defiantely going to do it in December with DH :yes:

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

OOOO thanks issy!

That could be a perfect way for me to see seaworld since I seem to wander round never seeming to see anything other than shamu PLUS of course, the photo ops would be brilliant

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Ooooh, can you imagine the photos you could get from that!! Sounds very good!
    Is it just the shows you get to see or do they take you "backstage" at all? I really love Seaworld, could spend days there!

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

No backstage areas Kate. You watch the shows and when the area has cleared, you have your photo taken with the stars. :thumbsup:

5. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Seems very expensive just to have your photo taken!As much as i want a pic with Shamu.

Priority seating is ok but if you get to the shows early enough seating is usually fine.

I'm still cross with Seaworld for withdrawing the Predator's Tour :(

Think we'll pass on this one and stick with the Shark Dive and Dine with Shamu we already have booked! :lol: