New Tower of Terror Video Available on MyMagic+

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Guests with both a MagicBand and a linked Memory Maker entitlement who ride The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will find a video memento of their 13-story drop automatically associated to their My Disney Experience account.

The Attraction video will be available only to Guests who have purchased Memory Maker and have linked their Memory Maker entitlement and MagicBand to their My Disney Experience account.

Guests with a linked Memory Maker entitlement also will be able to view and download the videos of their linked Family & Friends and Managed Guests that also have MagicBands.

Zone Tower of Terror Frequently Asked Questions

What if a Guest has a MagicBand but does not have a linked Memory Maker entitlement? Will their Attraction video still be associated to their My Disney Experience account?

At this time, only Guests with a linked Memory Maker entitlement and a MagicBand will be able to view and download their Attraction video via their My Disney Experience account. A Guest with a MagicBand who wishes to view and download their Attraction video may still purchase Memory Maker after riding the attraction to receive their video.

A Guest with a Memory Maker entitlement experienced The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and then purchased a MagicBand, can they still receive their video?

To receive an Attraction video, a Guest with a linked Memory Maker entitlement would need to have experienced the attraction while wearing a MagicBand to view and download their Attraction video via their My Disney Experience account.

Family and Friends – How are Attraction videos associated to Guests with Family and Friends Connections?

Memory Maker Guests with MagicBands who have active Family and Friends connections via their My Disney Experience account will be able to view all Attraction videos, which are captured automatically. However, only the Memory Maker Guest will have access to view and download the video.

Are Attraction videos viewable on the My Disney Experience mobile app?

At this time, no Disney PhotoPass photo or digital media (including those automatically associated at attractions for Guests who have MagicBands and a linked Memory Maker entitlement) is viewable within the My Disney Experience app. It is hoped that this feature will be an added enhancement for our Guests in the future.

2. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

I can't wait.