1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

New Years Eve Fireworks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by darreg, Nov 6, 2011.

1. darreg

darreg Earning my ears

Hi Everyone

We are going to be at WDW on New Years Eve but do not want to stay in a park until midnight, does anyone have any suggestions for where to go to see the best fireworks outside of a park? Maybe also a restaurant as well.

This will be our first trip to WDW so any suggestions would be welcome!! Also this is my first ever entry to the world of forums!!

Thanks

Darren

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Head to EPCOT. :yes: They do fireworks twice, once around 8-9 PM (one year 7) and once at midnight.

You won't have to stay in the park all day. EPCOT is huge and we usually don't get there until about 5 pm. It's been very busy, but we've always gained entry (even when the approach signs said it was full).

3. darreg

darreg Earning my ears

Thanks, really appreciate the help here and I think this is what we will do!

4. disney-fan

disney-fan Imagineer

If your staying at one of the Magic Kingdom resorts they have good viewing of the
    fireworks from the Kingdom. Also Board walk has a good view of the EPCOT fireworks Enjoy