1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Newbie here/Bday Cake Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Deserie, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Deserie

Deserie Earning my ears

My father's 70th bday will be celebrated while we are in WDW. Would like to order a cake (special one) to be
    presented at dinner. Is their anyone who has an opion as who to call and who has the nicest cake decorating skills.
    Any answers will help. I have plenty of time to prepare, we are going in November. Thank you for your help :poohflutterbys:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

You can order one directly from Disney and they will present it at the restaurant of your choosing (Disney restaurant, of course).

I've had a couple ordered, and they were very nice. Be quite specific with what you want. :yes: I don't remember the number I called, but if you call WDW DINE, they will direct you.

Or, you can order as fabulous a cake at Publix and bring it in yourself. They have elaborate combinations just like Disney for a fraction of the cost.

The closest Publix to Disney is over near Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine, and Premium Outlets.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Welcome :)

You'll have to take photos of the cake for us :yes: Disney do wonderful deliveries of flowers and cakes, they really are fantastic and add to any occasion.

Don't forget to note the birthday on any reservations you make from resort stays to restaurant bookings. Sometimes you'll get little extras like a birthday dessert :)