1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Intro's and Welcomes!' started by Lindsey_91, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Lindsey_91

Lindsey_91 Earning my ears

Hi,

I am new to this site and Disney :) Me and my partner are planning to go to Disney World in March 2012.

We are looking to stay at either Palms International Resort or Rosen Inn at Pointe. Would any one suggest one over the other?

Also i am looking for a tips what so ever on the holiday inc. car/accomodation/flights/parks anything.

So if you could give me your best tips that would be very helpful - Thank you :) x x
  2. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

:wiggle: Hi Lindsey and welcome to Secrets.

We'll all be happy to help you plan your trip.

I can't help with the 2 resorts you ahve chosen but if you are in the UK then with regards to car hire we always use Usrentacar -they are very good.

We tend to book our flights direct with the airline and usually fly Virgin or BA and if you can go outside of school holidays you can get good rates - have a look at Expedia, Opodo, Kayak and maybe some travel agents too.

Enjoy planning your trip

Sandra