1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Next time you're feeling stupid...

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs and Games' started by catrancher, Feb 15, 2009.

1. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

come back to this thread.

Read these quotes and I guarantee you'll feel better about yourself. :mental:
    <center>
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
    Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
    Answer: 'I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,'
    --Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

'Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.'
    --Mariah Carey

'Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,'
    -- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign

'I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,'
    --Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC

'That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,'
    --A congressional candidate in Texas .

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
    --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'
    -- Al Gore, Vice President

'I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix .'
    -- Dan Quayle

'We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need ?'
    --Lee Iacocca

'The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.'
    --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

'We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people.'
    -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC instructor.

'Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.'
    --Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

'Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.'
    --Keppel Enderbery

'If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record.'
    --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

</center>

Tom (who feels much better now!)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

I feel positively genius-like now!

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:lol: even I feel quite superior !!

4. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

Now why does this one NOT surprise me :unsure: :lol:

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

You know, we all have a bad day...but if memory serves me correctly this is dan quayle's second bad day. :lol:

6. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

:lol: they're all mad! this one's hilarious!

Mariah Carey though - i've heard that before. She deserves a :slap:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  7. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Norman Einstein:ROFL: