1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

nicest place for an anniversay meal but with kids

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disneymom, Oct 1, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

unless we can find someone else to take them off our hands :lol: the kids will need to come too but we would still like a classy place :)

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

We had a lovely meal in Citricos last year with the kids, classy enough to feel special but not too stuffy so the kids felt welcome :)

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Ooooh! Nearly any restaurant at WDW would do! :yes: The resorts have a bit nicer ones, of course. Victoria and ALbert have set a minimum age of 10 (and that would not be my first choice for children anyway) but otherwise, pick the one that hold the most menu appeal for you.

Artist Point is lovely and has a very nice menu. the corner window view is wonderful. You will see children there, very often.

YSH (particularly if you are lucky enough to have Ricardo as your server!) is a great place. They make a bit of a fuss over children too. :yes:

Jiko is very nice, but not quite as intimate as the other two.

I would really start by looking at the menus and picking the place that looks the tastiest to you. :D

You can always take your children to one of the children's clubs (Neverland Club at the Polynesian, and BC has one too. There may be others, but I know of those two for sure).

4. piglet

piglet Serious Forum Regular

Yachtsman Steakhouse would be my choice too. We first took my DD when she was about 10 and she absolutely loved it. It's not at all stuffy but then again I didn't see any children running around, which was great

5. piglet

piglet Serious Forum Regular

Yachtsman Steakhouse would be my choice too. We first took my DD when she was about 10 and she absolutely loved it. It's not at all stuffy but then again I didn't see any children running around, which was great. After the meal you can have a great stroll round BW and see the street entertainers

6. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

How old are the children and have you looked into any of the babysitting services that WDW has available, such as the Neverland Club?

I pretty much agree with the selections already mentioned.