1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Nike Trainers and McKenzie

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Jodie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

So, the teens want to shop and I don't. To make this as painless as possible for all concerned I need to devise a plan of action.

I have pencilled in a couple hours after we leave Seaworld so the nearer to there the better but we can travel further afield for a better selection.

Anyone know the places (preferably one place) where we can view a decent selection of girls Nike trainers and something called McKenzie. I have no idea who or what McKenzie is, perhaps a designer, maybe a shop and it could be a market stall selling earrings. I haven't a clue.

HELP!

:)

Jodie
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

They have a Nike outlet at both the Prime and Premium outlets. There is also a Nike Clearance outlet down 192 as well. It's closer to Medieval Times.

I have no idea what a McKenzie is
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Thanks for the Nike info, Turns out McKenzie is a brand exclusice to 'JD Sports' in the UK, who knew!

:)

Jodie