1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Non disney costume MNSSHP

Discussion in 'General' started by Tishypops, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

With 18 days to go and only 6 days when I am not working and only 1 if those being child free (don't forget they know nothing about it) I think I need to give up and say I have simply not got the time to arrange the cool unique costumes I wanted to for the Halloween party. So I have started looking through costumes they have. Their pirates ones I am taking for our pirate day and princess ones for Gabriella's birthday so their next favourite would be Harry potter. I just feel a bit like a traitor wearing that in Disney lol what do you think? I could maybe use Abi's Victorian dress to be like Elizabeth swan hmmm don't know

2. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

I don't think it matters.

Last year I saw plenty of people in non disney costumes.

It's about having fun I guess, so if that's the costume you've picked go for it!