1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Oak Trail golf course

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by lisaw, Aug 19, 2008.

1. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Well I think that's what it's called!

Is it still at WDW? I heard a while ago they were getting rid of it and building a Four Seasons Resort (or that may well have been a dream :lol:)

If it is would it be suitable for my DS (he will be 11) to play on with his dad? He has played a few rounds on our local 9 hole course and his dad is desperate to play a round with him at WDW and I though this might be the best bet.

How far in advance can you book golf?

Thank you :)

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

The only course they took away for the Four Seasons was Eagle Pines so far. Osprey Ridge is scheduled to shut down in 2010. IMHO this is a real shame as both of these were fine courses, plus they gave you a place to play when the annual tournament at Palm/Magnolia was in town.

Oak Trail is a walking only course co-located with Palm/Magnolia. It would be a fine course for your DS.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  3. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

That's great, thanks John :)