1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Off Kilter at EPCOT Celebrates 15 Years of Music at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This July 1, Epcot’s Off Kilter Celtic rock band will mark 15 years of performances at the Canada Pavilion in World Showcase.

Off Kilter founder Jamie Holton first started playing the bagpipes when he was 11, inspired by his family’s Scottish heritage and his father’s love for bagpipe music.

In addition to classic Celtic folk tunes, Off Kilter will often throw radio hits into the mix, like Bryan Adam’s “Summer of ’69″ or Bachman-Turner Overdrive’s “Takin’ Care of Business.” (Both Canadian bands, by the way.) If you’re lucky enough to hear Off Kilter play “Farewell to Nova Scotia,” don’t be surprised if it suddenly sounds a whole lot like “Mickey Mouse March (The Mickey Mouse Club March).”

Entertainment is subject to change. Check the park’s Times Guide for more.

[video=youtube;I7jaBYK_2DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7jaBYK_2DQ&hd=1[/video]​

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Pleased to see Jamie is still with the band. The past few visits we have seen different members performing but no Jamie and in my opinion, it isn't the same without him.

Hope to see him soon :yes: