1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Off site suite advice.

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Vikki, May 11, 2014.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I mostly stay off site in condos though we did rent a villa once. I don't cook on vacation either but I DO like having a full size fridge for drinks and snacks. I also LOVE having a washer and dryer in the condo so I don't have to pack as much stuff.
  2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

we don't tend to cook in a villa, we just have breakfast there and maybe the odd bbq. The most advantageous part of a villa is the space and privacy. When the kids were little it gave them space to get a good nights rest. Common sense would dictate a villa all the time but i do like being on site too.
  3. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

Oh it's so difficult to decide.....good job we've plenty of time!
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I honestly believe you will love the villa :)
  5. Tony G

Tony G Serious Forum Regular

I've always loved hotels but I get bored of them very quickly, especially on a long-haul trip that's usually two weeks or more. After a while, they begin to feel cramped and a little too familiar. I also started to get annoyed with the little things, like finding quarters for the laundry facilities (why on earth aren't these card or room key-capable by now?!), or the 'don't touch that bottled water, it'll cost you $4.50!', but most of all it's the 'you're welcome to have a lie-in, but only if you remembered to hang a sign off your door handle and you're willing to return to your room in whatever state you left it, with no more shower gel, shampoo etc...'

When I discovered villas, there was no turning back!
  6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I was at the Baymont Inn and Suites lady weekend and had to wash clothes. The machines took credit cards