1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

offers for next october?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by wishonastar, Oct 6, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

can someone explain the various offers for next year?

There seems to be a uk offer on tv which is something like 14day ticket for the price of 7 + free dining

But then did I read about a bounceback offer for people staying at the moment? Whats that for

Im trying to decide what will be the best offer to get for those dates
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

The bounceback offers are for those who are currently at Disney and book their stay for next year. They have offered various bounceback promos throughout the year.

We were at Disney last year and we booked for next year to get free dining again. You have to book and put down the deposit while you are at Disney. You can't get the offer when you get home.

Not sure about the UK offer.
  3. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Earning my ears

There is a 14 day ultimate ticket available for the same price as a 7 day ticket.
    There is also free dining but you have to arrive by Oct 3rd and must stay on site for a minmum of 5 nights. I think also it needs to be a moderate resort next year OR if you stay at a value resort you only get Counter service credits and no Table service.
    Hope that helps......