1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

OK a bit of ticket planning

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Dawn, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

If anyone sees the "get 14 days for the price of 7" Disney tickets on offer please scream, shout, yell, do anything to attract my attention.

We're planning on getting 7 days passes but if this offer appears again I need to know. :thumbsup:

We've planned for 7 days at WDW, a day at Sea World and a day at KSC. Can't swing it for Discovery Cove this trip and not going near Universal until the fuss over the Harry Potter thing has died down. Also we found that last trip Ellie spent a lot of Universal waiting with Nanny while the grown ups rode and as Steven is a bit of a ride wimp it would probably be a waste of money and days.

But - if we can get the 14 day passes at a good price that would be brilliant. Get to a park for opening, get as much done as possible until the first signs of stress show on one of us, get the heck out and back to the villa. Simples. :D

2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

YOu are right the 14 day pass takes ALLLLL the s tress out of it being 'THE' day to do a certain park if you start to flag after a few hours

3. Dawn

And with the 7 day pass you feel compelled to stay there all day regardless of how tired and cranky you all are.

I want that offer!!!!

4. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

5. Dawn

:mental: :mental: :mental:

Remind me on Monday that I need to transfer money from my "other" bank account.

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Just popping in to say that US/IOA is a good miss for you at this time. Although we liked the Dr. Suess and Curious George areas, that was truly all we liked. :sorry:

And neither of those areas make the price of admission a good value.

Perhaps when he's a teen and likes those crazy upside down rides. :unsure: