1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Old Town Introduces "Pirates and Parrots Nights"

Discussion in 'Other Parks and Attractions News & Rumours' started by Wendy, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Do you remember when Walt Disney World hosted the famous "Pirates and Princess Parties?"

Well, Old Town has prepared a special event that goes along those lines... without princesses, of course. Starting this year, Old Town will host the "Pirates and Parrots" parties, that will take place the 16, 17, and 18 of September.

You can find additional information on the event, from Old Town's official website

pp1.jpg
  2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Wow...I haven't been to Old Town in years.

When we used to drive down from Chicago when I was a kid we used to stay the Days Inn that was right next store for the first two nights of our visit before staying at the Poly for 10 nights. We would then go to Old Town at least one of those first two nights.

Last time I passed that way it looks like that Days Inn has definitely seen better days. :thumbsdown:
  3. disney-fan

disney-fan Imagineer

Old Town is not what it was. They still have the car show on the weekends .But most locals stay away. sketchy at nite
  4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

That's too bad. :sorry: