1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

online visa waiver application help needed

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by DisneyDreamer, Apr 24, 2009.

1. DisneyDreamer

DisneyDreamer Earning my ears

Hello all, hope I have not posted in the wrong section.
    In july we are going back to Orlando after a year break, so now we have to go through the online application for the visa waiver programme.
    I have typed in the website address given by the company who we have booked through and to be honest I am a bit puzzled, one site is asking for a £20 payment for the application to be processed, my question is, is this now the routine? that you have to now pay to travel using the visa waiver programme?
    Any advice, particularly from people who have been to Orlando under the new rules would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Bill.
  2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

DON``t bother with that site!
    Registering is free although sites like that will get your visa for you for a fee!
    Here is the official site where I registered a while back and it`s easy peasy! :thumbsup: [Click on the link on the site to get the application form on your pc and then you can register on line.]