1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Ordering on line from USA

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by mainecoon lover, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Anyone got any advice. I am trying to order on line at justice for girls. It says they ship internationally and just add 20% to bill.
    The first problem i am having is it wants state and zip code and it does not allow you to add UK address. The next problem is it will not allow you to add on 20% for international shipping. I have tried to phone the order but the lady said on line orders have diffrent codes to ordering from shop. I do not have a fax. What does one do :confused:. I have emailed them my order and asked for a number so i can pay that way as i do not want to email my cc details.
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I have no advice for you, but it does seem kind of stupid that they would advertize that theyship to the UK and then not have a website that makes it possible. :sigh;
  3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I'd wait to hear back from them...I think you're right for not wanting to email out your CC details though....

OR, you could just come for a visit...I have one right down the road from me...
  4. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Is it a large or small order ? If you can say... Have you stayed at a villa before if so you could always ask the owner if they will have it sent to there managment company and then if they will post it here to the owner to send onto you. I have done this for guests who stayed with me before and if it was a small item i have bought it back for them..
  5. mainecoon lover

Thanks for advice. I have a friend in Georgia who says she will ship it for me but now it wont accept my cc as it wants you to put state in and then it wont accept the card. Need to scream loudly.

Now that sounds very good.

Suppose i have to be patient and buy when in New york :(
  6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

No luck then? :( Bummer.

I've not been to the one in NY....hmmmmm...
  7. mainecoon lover

Got there in the end :p015:. After 4 attempts at ordering on line and 3 attempts at ordering over the phone, i finally found someone that wanted to help me do a phone order. Just waiting for the goodies to come. Dd has 4 pairs of trousers 3 top and a coat all for £108, thats so cheap. Just wait to see what customs will charge now :rolleyes008:
    According to dh credit card i have ordered and paid 5 times :oops:. Spoke to cc company and shop so hopefully will only get one lot of goods.
    There is a justice on Staten Island, we are going to get ferry across and a taxi to the shop.