1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Orlando Ticket Deals

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Kate, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I have always used this company and recommended them to lots of other people, never had any problems with them at all.

The other day i went on their website to see how much their orlando flextickets plus tickets are, at that time they had a special offer on that you could purchase these tickets for next year at this years prices - the offer's on til 31st October.

So last night DH and i were price crunching (again!) and i went on to check the price of the tickets only to find they have removed their offer!!! I have emailed them to ask why especially as they had it printed on there that the offer was on until 31st october.

Do you think they should honour their offer, or is there small print somewhere to say they can do things like that?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Until you pay, they take the money and send you the tickets, the contract hasn't been made with them and so they can usually withdraw/change the offer yep :(

Of course, I'd say it's good customer service to honour it! but legally, nah, nothing to be done

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Well - its worth a try, hasnt even cost me the price of a stamp so ive not lost anything! :wink:

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oh it's 100% worth really having a go :) they may have removed it by accident, they may have a few left at that price but just taken it off because they're running low.

Definitely worth a shot :yes:

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I was at that actual site about an hour ago and the offer was still on....I am busy buying our tickets right now too.

The tickets I want are still at buy 2010 tickets at 2009 prices but they are the 2 park bonus tickets

6. Isafari

Well, it states a price of £72 per ticket but when you put them in the basket, it charges £76 per ticket. I'm gonna ring them.

7. Isafari

I rang them and they have given me the tickets for the reduced price. I'd ring them Kate. They price match too so if you can see the tickets anywhere else based in the UK at the cheaper price just let them know the website address.