1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Our 2004 Trip To WDW......Day 3 Shopping

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by ukwdwnut, Jun 29, 2008.

1. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

This Is gonna Be A Quick report as there is not much to write about shopping, seeing as im not female lol

Its Friday morning and everyone wakes up real early, get washed and changed have brekkers, and we decide to go shopping and do some damage to the cash stash lol so we go to the furthest away first belz one of my favourites and we hit every shop on the open air side, then cross over and hit the rest I bought a few t shirts in van heusen and that was it for me. Next its on to orlando premium outlets back down the I4, I don’t care much for these shops as they seem too expensive for me and not a lot of choice, but DD is itching to go to the burberry shop and she’s in there ages, when we finish there we go to one of the many denim worlds just across the road from the entrance to the outlets nearly opposite the golden corral, it’s the only place that wants to see ID thoughout the whole holiday to spend the travellers cheques. That enough spending for one day jeez we’ve only just got here and craig is nearly cleaned out lol time to get back to the villa and some relax time in the pool.

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Enjoyed reading the trippie Mick.
    We're going to give Prime and Premium outlets a go next visit as we've never been to either before....which leads me to a question but i'll go and post it on a new thread :)

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I hate shopping! At least you got it out of the way and now you can go have some real fun!

:)

Jodie

4. Magical Moments.

Magical Moments. Earning my ears

What is it about men and not like shopping.Lol.
    I am lucky really as Dave loves shopping.

Next one please.

5. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

oh dont get me wrong i love shopping in orlando just not much you can write about it :lol: