1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pre-Trip Our ADR

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Deafjeff, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

The longest WDW vacation was with a 5 day hopper pass, so it was 4 nights and 5 days. But like you guys, we always stay onsite. It does maximize the experience. I think over all the years we only left for a day trip to Sea World (when Alex was 10) and Universal twice. The bulk is spent at WDW's parks and resorts. We love to go to the other resorts and take in the exprience there as well. We have yet to hit the All Stars favoring the moderate and deluxe resorts. I would like to possibly stay at an All Star if that means more days for the vacation.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Our first DVC stay was at our home resort (OKW) and for a total of 21 days. :D We've never been able to stay as long since, but that was back in the uni "winter break" days. :D

Beccaberry and Wendy like this.
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Wow, that's a long time for you to stay Tink. It must have been wonderful, I doubt you wanted to go home.

The longest I've ever been is 4 weeks and that was last year. We didn't stay onsite but we had Annual Passes so we could visit WDW whenever we wanted to.

I actually can't believe I am going to put this in writing, but 4 weeks was too long. I suffered with the holiday blues terribly when I got home. I think we will stick to 3 weeks in future. I don't know why the extra week made a difference but it really was tough coming home.

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It was our longest holiday so far. :yes: We were so new to DVC and so excited! We didn't have a car rental, either! :D We walked to (then) Goodings for groceries and supplies. Too much fun!

5. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

You have a pretty good mix!

Ive heard wonderful things about Via Napoli. Will have to try it in the future!

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Wow, with that high praise I think we'll be adding Via Napoli to our ADR list in October!