1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Our Dream Trip To Disney World Nov/Dec '08 - Pre-trip Report

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by caz1712, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

They are all just fantastic hun i love it all!!!

I wish i had time and patience to do it all but mine are a bit old now to make it worth it.

Glad you are feeling better too.I'm feeling a bit dodgy today.

Hope our ideas for the social story were usefull.XXX

2. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Ta Hunni!. Yeah thanks to you and Jack for the ideas they were great! I am just trying to get myself organised and get it all printed off now. Feel like I'm running out of time fast!LOL

Hope you don't get this bug hunni its really really horribel and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx

3. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

LOL might have caught it from MSN!!!

4. mrsc

mrsc Earning my ears

i love the update with pics carreen.....you have been super busy, and i would recomend not taking so many clothes as you will def be bringing a ton of stuff back!!!!

5. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

hehe! Honestly its really rife up and down the country and its pretty nasty so fingers crossed you don't get it!xxx

Thanks hunni! I know I'm just thinking about getting the ironing started this week - been putting it off though!LOL

xxx

6. Chaffey

Chaffey Earning my ears

Great update Carren, everything is looking just fab. How do you fit it all in what with being ill (hope you are soon fully recovered) and running your busy house. Can't believe that its only 15 more sleeps for you.

Must admit I too get nervous but mostly excitied. Think this time round I might be a little more nervous about the flight as DD2 has never flown before and I'm not sure that I will be able to keep her entertained for 9+ hrs.:shocked025:

7. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Thanks! I'm not quite sure how I've been fitting it all in to be honest....alot of late nights!!!;)

I'm feeling loads better thanks! I'm getting sooo excited. I'm nervous about the long flight with the three boys to be honest but hopefully their goody bags will have enough to keep them occupied!LOL

xxx

8. mInNiE

mInNiE Earning my ears

WOW Carreen!!! Have just caught up with your update! Amazing! You spoil them all, they're lucky to have you doing all you're doing! I hope that they have some surprises for you too! :hug2:

The journals will be good for them to look back on when they're older too, I still have my first Autograph book from 1993!! and my Epcot Passport! :p015:

9. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Hey Hun! Thanks! I'm not bothered about anything for me - I have just loved doing all this for them! I hope they love the journals because I think they were the most expensive things I have made!!!;)

Thats nice you still have your first Autograph and Passport books I hope they keep a hold of these to look back in years to come as well!

I'm hoping to post a wee update soon - so excited nearlly time for the Single Digit Dance!!!

:smiley4::sigs-tv-010::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005:

xxx

10. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Part 17 – 13th November 2008

Well guys we’re down to 10 sleeps – nearly time for that all important single digit dance!
    So what have I been up to? Well I got the invitation designed by Natalie for Aaron’s Birthday dinner:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have also done a social story about getting to the airport and the flight for Aidan. I also had a bit of help from Teresa and Jack for this so thanks guys. It’s quite long so I have only took a few pictures of it!LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And also Aidan’s picture itinerary that I made for him so he has a general idea what we are doing day to day:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our seaworld tickets also came in!

[​IMG]

And I made some luggage tags with another of Natalie’s Designs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I finally started doing the ironing yesterday while listening to my Disney CD and watching the new “Tinkerbelle” Movie! I have to say I loved the film really enjoyed it and it made the ironing go a bit quicker and certainly got me in the mood!

So I have all the kids clothes ironed and placed in the suitcase ready for the final packing. I still have mines and Paddy’s clothes to sort – would you believe he is taking more clothes than me!

We had Kieran’s Parents night last night and it was a glowing report! SO was very pleased to have that over with before we went away. They also had the book fair on display and he was begging for a book for getting such a good report to read on the plane ( I couldn’t tell him about the mountain of goodies I had already got him) so being the soft touch I am I let him get a book. So I think the boy finally has enough reading material for the flight!LOL

Busy wee weekend ahead, I’m going to visit my Dad on Saturday as I haven’t seen him for a while as when I took Aaron down to stay he was working and it was just his wife so a visit and a wee Thank-you present is required. Kieran has his next grading for Taekwondo on Sunday so that’s more money to be spent right before holiday but hey ho!

I have also pre-ordered my photopass and have got the car parking booked! Paddy has been busy putting the read along stories onto the Disney MP3 Players we got the kids and Kieran has asked for us to put Jonas Brothers album on to his ( old – remember the Disney one is a surprise) MP3 Player. So he has been faffing around doing all that the last few days. He has also downloaded the map for the TomTom we need and inputted the points of interest – you know the important ones such as Walmart and Subway!LOL

I’m starting to flap slightly but I’l get there – I am so excited its unreal! Paddy is nearly having to scrape me off the ceiling!!!!

Hope you’ll all join me tomorrow in a Single Digit Dance!!!!

xxxx

11. mInNiE

mInNiE Earning my ears

Great update, can feel the excitement coming through my computer screen! Cute little book for Aidan too!

I'll start off the dancing here....

:smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4:

12. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Part 18 - 14th Novmeber 2008

Ok Ladies and Gentleman would you like to join me on the dancefloor for a wee boogie...............................

A wee SINGLE DIGIT DANCE boogie!!!!!!!!! Whoohooooo 9 sleeps to go!!!!!

:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::bounce009::bounce022::sigs-tv-003::sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::bounce009::sigs-tv-003::sigs-cartoon-005:
    Yes people the time has finally arrived.......I'm going to to DISNEYWORLD next week!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

13. Chaffey

Chaffey Earning my ears

Am I mad but I've just got goose bumps from reading your update and how excited you are.

I love the book and the picture planner is great. I really must make a start on the things that I'm going to do for my DD's. Only one problem I'm not really sure where to start.....:confused:

It's so good to hear that your babies(i know that they are growing up but children however old will always be babies to there parents well thats my thinking anyway) are doing well at school. DD1's nursery had a parents evening last night and all the teachers said how they will miss her when she leaves in Dec as she is so willing to help and aims to please. Please remind me of this when she is 16 and doing things as parent we wished they wouldn't. Anyway back to Disney........

:sigs-tv-003::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley3::smiley4::sigs-tv-003:

It's sure coming round quick now.

Did you sort the nappy issue? What did you decide to do?

14. nannav

nannav Earning my ears

:p015::sigs-tv-010::sigs-tv-003::smiley4::bounce022::smiley3::bounce009::sigs-cartoon-005:Happy sdd your update is fab

15. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Thanks hun - someone really needs to tie me down i'm soo excited!

Aww how sweet the nursery don't want her to leave! The nursery were like that with Aidan as well!

I can't believe how quick it all came round to be honest - we've had that much going on over the last 6mths that its helped to pass the time but now I'm pancicking I don't have enought time!:shocked025:

We've just decided to take our own nappies. DH doesn't want to spend a fortune getting nappies that will work when we can take our own and then have the space free for goodies!!!;) Well thats the theory, mind you I'm still wondering how we're going to fit everything in the car on the way down to Manchester so no idea how we will get anything back!!!:gy:

thanks for boogieing along with me Kerry! Now where is Laura with her trippie?;)

xxx

16. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

totally brilliant, your so well organised and talented to the tee shirts are fantastic especially for MVMCP we went on monday night and beleieve me it was brilliant i didnt want to leavem your kids will love the cookies and hot chocolate............ lots of kids were having them whilst watching the parade

17. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

18. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

19. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3::sigs-cartoon-005::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009::bounce009:
    I hope you are sleeping, you sound so excited as well you should be.

20. Ilovesnowwhitej

Ilovesnowwhitej Earning my ears

:smiley3::smiley3::smiley3:
    Hun i can not believe only 9 sleeps.
    I am soo excited for you all; if i dont get on again its manic here i have a computer and maths exam in 2 weeks. Have a totally Magical time, take lots and lots of christmas pictures, i took a couple in dtd of the christmas trees they were putting up they are brilliant.