1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Out of This World’ Dining Experience At Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at Disney's

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Re: Out of This World’ Dining Experience At Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at Disn

TOTALLY agree, Krista....

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Re: Out of This World’ Dining Experience At Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at Disn

All Ears has the menus listed as updated in April and May this year and that burger is gone. It was always on the lunch menu and you had to specifically ask for it for dinner.

I've had the shrimp pasta...bland. The onion rings are good. And Alysia loves the cookies and cream shake.

We've gone in there just for onion rings and shakes. We did that for the first trip with my sister. I walked up when they opened and asked if we could do that and did they have room for us. She assured us it was fine. Our server thought differently. He was so snotty. I remember I was speaking to Rebecca Anne on the phone and complaining about it. He must have heard because he changed his tune after that :p015:

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Must admit thats a BIT weird though because we were there in May and they were DEFINITELY on the menu

4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Yep. I remember. I had to phone him up and have a few words with him, apparently he didn't realize who was at his table... :wink:

Geez Pete....before you know they're going to take burgers off the menu at Beaches & Cream :slap:

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Sacrilege!!!