1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Owners locker?

Discussion in 'General' started by Disfan, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Hi all great site really enjoying it. Has anyone heard of an owners locker? a quick search shows its somewhere at disney where you can leave things in between trips? anyone know anything more?

2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I've heard of it. It's like a lock up storage facility. Some villa owners use it to store their personal stuff between trips to save lugging it back to the UK every time.

That's all I know unfortunately.

3. dzneeprincss

dzneeprincss Earning my ears

No, Owner's Locker is a company opened by two ex CMs because they know that people bring alot of the same stuff ontheir trips down. You pay an annual fee and you get their services. They will deliver your locker to your resort when you are coming to WDW. With the new luggage rules on airlines this is definitely an investment worth looking into. The owners and I have written to each other before and they are trying to get this afloat as they felt it was something people needed. They have been around a year or so now.