1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Packing and repacking!

Discussion in 'General' started by Badlydrawnkel, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Badlydrawnkel

Badlydrawnkel Addicted to Mickey

I don't know if anyone else is the same as me but I have now packed and repacked 3 times!
    What is everyone's routines? Ive kept everything in a drawer so I didn't wear it as mentioned in other topics.

I've decided to just have my handbag as hand luggage, then when I come back, I have packed a bag which I can use as hand luggage!

8 more days for me!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I tend to know what I'm packing and add to the various piles but don't start any actual piles or packing until the day before or I'd be in & out of if all the time. We already have a drawer for toiletries and a separate clothes rail for new clothes so everything will be in one place and then it's just a matter of ramming it in a suitcase!

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I sort everything out and it is put in piles in the spare bedroom, but I don't actually pack until the night before.

Chris is a "List Maker" so he has to double check everything, so I've learnt over the years to just leave it on the bed until he's checked his list 3 times :lol:

I take a handbag and a large bag for hand luggage.

4. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

This time has been really tricky with the kids not knowing about the trip. I have been buying a lot of new clothes so they don't notice things going missing and kept them in Holdall bags in my bedroom and office. Last week I had to bring a suitcase down because there was just too much stuff, abi did ask me what it was doing out of the loft but I just told her that her uncle was borrowing it for his holiday in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mandyloowho

mandyloowho Earning my ears

I can't wait until my kid is old enough to understand a surprise trip!!!

Packing for me is obsessive. I make lists. Pack and repack. I like to use ziplocks for the kiddo. I love packing.

6. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey