1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Packing and repacking!

Discussion in 'General' started by Badlydrawnkel, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Badlydrawnkel

Badlydrawnkel Addicted to Mickey

I don't know if anyone else is the same as me but I have now packed and repacked 3 times!
    What is everyone's routines? Ive kept everything in a drawer so I didn't wear it as mentioned in other topics.

I've decided to just have my handbag as hand luggage, then when I come back, I have packed a bag which I can use as hand luggage!

8 more days for me!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I tend to know what I'm packing and add to the various piles but don't start any actual piles or packing until the day before or I'd be in & out of if all the time. We already have a drawer for toiletries and a separate clothes rail for new clothes so everything will be in one place and then it's just a matter of ramming it in a suitcase!

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I sort everything out and it is put in piles in the spare bedroom, but I don't actually pack until the night before.

Chris is a "List Maker" so he has to double check everything, so I've learnt over the years to just leave it on the bed until he's checked his list 3 times :lol:

I take a handbag and a large bag for hand luggage.

4. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

This time has been really tricky with the kids not knowing about the trip. I have been buying a lot of new clothes so they don't notice things going missing and kept them in Holdall bags in my bedroom and office. Last week I had to bring a suitcase down because there was just too much stuff, abi did ask me what it was doing out of the loft but I just told her that her uncle was borrowing it for his holiday in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mandyloowho

mandyloowho Earning my ears

I can't wait until my kid is old enough to understand a surprise trip!!!

Packing for me is obsessive. I make lists. Pack and repack. I like to use ziplocks for the kiddo. I love packing.

6. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey