1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Park hours and menus?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by karen2, Jul 27, 2009.

1. karen2

karen2 Earning my ears

Hi again dont laugh :point:I have lots of questions :unsure:

I cant find the park hours on here and not all menus for the places we're going, is it because only certain places have available menus or am I looking in the wrong place ?
  2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

hi karen

im currently working on the park hours format that works for here...always with regards to menus we may not have them yet from members that have visited and brought home and sent to used to inc on the site. so thats a project in progress :)
  3. Tx_Belle

Tx_Belle Earning my ears

My mother and I printed out a lot of menus a couple days ago, in preparation of where to use our dining plan. I know they're not always updated, but for the most part they still serve the same food as stated on the old menus.

I don't know if posting a link to another Disney site is allowed here (I'm still earning my Mickey ears :mickears:) but one of them does have a forum solely dedicated to people's dining experiences.

Although to tell you the truth, reading those reviews confused me even more. No one can ever agree. :tongue:

Oh! The park hours can be googled easily, too. Just make sure it's the updated park hours.

Kristin
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

You can find the park hours on our main site Karen :D This link Park Hours will take you to them :thumbsup:

Hope it helps with your planning.