1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Park shopping

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Isafari, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

When we went to MK earlier this year, I bought some items fairly early in the day and I was able to pick them up on the way out of the park at night....I thpought this was only for onsite guests until then!

Can you do this at all of the Disney Parks?
    Anyone ever had any problems doing this?
  2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I know for sure you can do it at Universal Studios - they send your package to guest services and you collect it when you leave the park.
  3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Wow.....I honestly never knew this! I thought maybe the other WDW parks would do it but didn't realise US would too. We've actually not bought things in the past because we didn't want to carry them around all day.
  4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Same for WDW. :yes: If you are going to be at least three more hours in the parks, you can send the purchases to the gate that you will use (remember, there are two in EPCOT, they'll send them to the one you specify).

It's great for large purchases, or those you are afraid you may break. A very good feature. :yes:
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Yep, this is a perk all the parks have. We typically do that when we're not staying onsite.

They get you to fill out a form and then they give you a copy. The pickup is at the front of the park.