1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Park Tickets

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by piratemum, Aug 9, 2011.

1. piratemum

piratemum Earning my ears

I've only been looking briefly, but I've seen some tickets that are for Disney and Universal Studios - are these the best to go for as we are hoping to go to both places. Also I see that there are two rates, 2011 and 2012 - do the tickets expire, is this the reason?

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

it really depends. have a good look around the different sites and compare. where did you see these?

they ask you when you are going so you get the right tickets for the year

3. Sam

Sam Imagineer

We spent a lot of time comparing prices of tickets from different agencies and even direct from the parks. It does depend on the time of year when you go as to the price of your tickets but if you tell the agent they will sort it out for you.

We eventually went with Attraction Tickets as the agent was exceptionally helpful and after asking what we wanted she sorted out the best ticket combinations for us. In the end we saved about £300 going through her. We also got a few frebbies like children eat free cards, ticket wallets to name a few.

I'm sure that the other agencies will be very much the same so the best thing to do is shop round for the best deals.

4. chief

chief Earning my ears

i have been busy trying to find the best deal too. its hard work lol:yes:
    i havent called any agents so i dont know if you speak to an agent you will get a better price than what it shows on the web site:unsure:
    i checked out orlando ticket deals and i found that the cheapest so far:yes:
    make sure you enter the correct year if it is 2012 when you visit, i believe the tickets you buy in 2011 will not be usable in 2012 unless it specifies:unsure:
    i think it will cost me about £1300 or just over for a combo disney and universal ticket for 4 adults next year!!! [ouch] lol