1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Park Tours

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Isafari, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

If you could choose just one tour to go on from all of the parks including WDW, BG, SW etc....which one would you love to do? Have you actually done it?

Mine would be the Marine Mammal Tour at SW which we did last Christmas Eve. It was amazing...unforgetable moments for sure. I had tears of happiness many times throughout that day. I have a report about it in the trip report section if you haven't already read it.

2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I haven't done any tours but I'd really like to do that Behind The Seeds tour at Epcot.

3. ieuanr

ieuanr Imagineer

Hi

On the last trip we did the Family Magic Tour. We really enjoyed it and the other guests were most impressed to have a family all the way from Wales running around the park pretending to be a cow or a dog. It is great fun and we would recommend it completely.

I also managed to escape and get on the Segway Tour at EPCOT - I really enjoyed it and it was great fun zipping around the World before it opened.

We've done the Behind The Seeds tour on a previous trip and it was really interesting - even the kids were enthralled. You get to sample a little of the more exotic food grown in the greenhouse as well.

4. Tink2

Tink2 Earning my ears

I'm going on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour with Caron (of Barry&Caron) this year and I'm really looking forward to it

5. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

We've done the Keys to the Kingdom at MK and the Arctic (I think that's what it's called) at Seaworld. They were both so good we will be doing them again.
    I'd like to do the Behind the Seeds at Epcot.

6. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Really hard for me that one, we've loved all the tours we've done although they've all been at Disney so havent tried the other parks yet.

Keys to the Kingdom was such great value and we did SO much in the time including going backstage.

The all day Backstage magic was so good we've done that several times :)

then there's the youltide fantasty one which was very christmassy and great in its own way.

There's a fair amount of duplication between them all though. I guess if I REALLY had to choose just one it would be Backstage Magic

7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I've not done any tours! We keep meaning to, just never get around to it! :eek:

I think I would like to start with an AK/AKL related tour first. The Safari tours hold the most interest to me. Then the EPCOT seeds tour. Oh, and Undiscovered EPCOT would be nice too. And the Segway tour, and then we'd like Backstage Magic and then... well, you get the idea! :lol:

8. keith

hmmm yes, always wanted to try undiscovered EPCOT

9. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Erm.....dare I ask the question....why would you pretend to be a cow or dog? Is it part of the tour to be an animal for the day? If I do it, can I be a lion?:wiggle: I am woman...hear me ROAR :D

Is this the tour that takes you through the utiladoors? (Excuse spelling)

10. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Interesting. I'll put this as a definite for next trip. Now I've cursed it and it will stop running in 6 months. :lol:

I never want to do the Backstage Magic - I don't want to spoil the magic, yes I know I'm 42 and all growed up, but I just don't want that illusion taken from me. :lol:

There's one around World Showcase that looks good and also when Steven is old enough the WDW Railroad tour.

11. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We went on the Keys to the Kingdom tour last Feb since Alysia is finally old enough to go. It was awesome!

We're planning to do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour when we go to Disneyland. I'm really looking forward to that one!

12. keith

actually several of them do including backstage magic, keys to the kingdom, yuletide tour etc :)

They're really very careful not to destroy the magic though, theyre very well done indeed :yes:

13. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I agree. We were so in awe of being backstage. Alysia is taking cosmetology in school now and on one of the posters backstage it has something about the non public roles at WDW and cosmetologists were listed. You should have seen her eyes! She had never even thought that she could work as Disney as a cosmetologist.

14. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

Has anyone done the undiscovered future world tour at Epcot ? :p015: