1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Parking deal

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Isafari, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We have AP's for WDW so will be able to park for free.
    However, do I remember (I may be making this up in the hope that it's true!!) that SW do a parking deal which is less than two days parking? So, if you are going two or three times, you can get a parking ticket that will cover all of your visits for about $17

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

This is all I see on the SeaWorld website

Parking:
    Nearly 6,700 spaces are available for vehicles. Spaces are available to cars and motorcycles for $10.00 - recreational vehicles for $12.00. Preferred parking available for $15.00. Platinum Passport members receive complimentary preferred parking. 1 year and 2 year Passport members can park in general lots for free, and pay only $7.00 for preferred parking.

We have a platinum passport (covers all of the Anheiser Busch parks) so we get to park for free.